Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of blackheads? That's the only thing I have wrong with my skin and I hate it!

It is so annoying. I've tried almost everything and they just won't go away!What is the best way to get rid of blackheads? That's the only thing I have wrong with my skin and I hate it!
Yeah I know how you feel I had just one


4 days ago and tried squeezing it out


and that just made it worse it spread and


I had 3 more!!! Then I went to a the store


and bought...


-Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser $7.00


-Biore warming anti-black heads cream clenser $8.50


you can find it in target,walmart,walgreens etc.


its really worth it! In the fist day it almost dissapeared. I suggest you use the first one in the night and the second one in the morning! good luck :DWhat is the best way to get rid of blackheads? That's the only thing I have wrong with my skin and I hate it!
I like to remove them with tweezers, wash with baby soap and warm water then moisturize. Hope that helps.
The most natural way to get rid of blackheads: steam your face. Take a big bowl of water and put it in the microwave for about 10 min so that there is steam coming out of the water. Then put your face on top of the steam (dont touch the bowl..very hot!) and put a towel on top to stop the steam from escaping. Keep it like that for about 10 min. This will help your pores to open. Then you can take the blackheads out yourself by pulling them out.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs





http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
Get a facial

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar