Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best deep cleanser for Skin with some acne and blackheads!?

Going thought puberty and my skin is just very oily. I was going to use Pore strips but heard it was bad for you skin. So whats a good deep cleanser for oily skin w/ blackheads?Best deep cleanser for Skin with some acne and blackheads!?
I have tried everything you can name because I have adult acne. The acne gets worse when I use harsh chemicals... so I just got a clean %26amp; clear sensitive skin non-medicated. The secret is gettn a good moisturizer that don't make ur face oily... our pores work better wen they are well moisturized. my acne is gettn better w/ aveenos clear complexion w/ salicylic acid. I would get a non-alcoholic toner 2 remove soap residue b4 u apply a moisturizer. hope ur acne gets better... Letting the acne rest inbetween harsh medicated treatments has also helped me. Hope my non-stop research helps you as much as it diid me :)Best deep cleanser for Skin with some acne and blackheads!?
I have tried a lot of things in the past for acne and oily skin and nothing worked as well as Proactiv or similar 3 part remedies. This is my experience and I would recommend it to anyone but it may not work for everyone. We all have different makeups but why not give it a go.


Good luck.
I'm in puberty also, so I'd recommend Clean %26amp; Clear, AVON's Clearskin acne treatment or Neutrogena. If those products don't work, then goto your dermatologist.
Clearisil. Buy it at walgreens. Make a schedule for using it. Hope I helped.
i use Neutrogena Oil-free acne wash. works good but u have to use an oil free moisturizer on ur face because if it gets too dry, ur face will produce more oil to replace the moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar