Saturday, June 26, 2010

Skin, and blackheads..?!!?

Okay, so I have blackheads on my nose and chin, and nothing ever seems to work! What works better?: Proactive, clean and clear acne control kit, the blackhead eraser, or skinID? I just want something that works!!


Please, and Thanks!!Skin, and blackheads..?!!?
Use ';nose pore strips, tea tree and witch hazel';, ';face mask of tea tree and witch hazel'; for your whole face and get the ';spot stick of tea tree and witch hazel';. You can get them all in Boots and they really work, they did wonders for me and now my skin is completely clear =]


I hope this helps.Skin, and blackheads..?!!?
i have been using this routine and it works





http://www.splendicity.com/shopaholicsda鈥?/a>


(rub it on your face for 30 seconds)





then apply:


http://www.swapstyle.com/swapper/images/鈥?/a>








wait for it to dry and use this apply it on a cotton pad:


https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/image鈥?/a>








i have blackheads and dry skin. Sometimes i get whiteheads and pimples when i break out but this is working for me now i hate acne
idk if the clean and clear control thing works but i know the advantage cleanser works well for me.





i hear that the eraser works but it doesn't do anything that you can't do with you're hands.





proactiv works only for some people. and even then after a while it doesnt work.





i haven't heard anything about skin id
grr same problems try natural stuff
TEY WALMART AND GET THESE PADS CALLED OXY FOR BLACKHEADS :) CHEAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar