Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have some problems with my skin, Acne, Blackheads pls give me your advice?

Hi





Well let me start by saying





My skin is oily


I have small acne on my face that when I pop there is an oily thing coming out


and on my nose there are small blackdots or blackheads and white ones I don't know how to get rid of it





I need help





ThanksI have some problems with my skin, Acne, Blackheads pls give me your advice?
Acne is and always will be a hormone problem that begins inside of your body. Treating the external symptoms will never work because they ignore the root problems that are inside of you.





Fortunately, acne is curable once you realize it's an internal problem. To get started right now in clearing your acne, you must start drinking water. A LOT more water. I drink anywhere from 2-6 liters a day. This helps clear your skin because it flushes toxins from your body and makes your skin become healthier. Healthy skin is less prone to clogging pores.





Besides that, you should start avoiding dairy products as much as possible. Dairy cows are stuffed full of hormones to keep them producing milk year round. On top of this, they are shot full of antibiotics to keep them healthy. These hormones and antibiotics wreck havoc with our internal processes and cause an overabundance of hormones called androgens to be produced. Once these androgens are over produced, they cause our faces to over produce sebum, the oil on our faces, and also cause the skin on our faces to die off faster than normal. These effects are what lead to outbreaks so if we get rid of the androgens, then our acne will stop completely.





Dairy is not the only cause of androgen production. Things like fried food, excess sugar and excess white flour cause androgens to be made in response to the effects that sugar have on our bodies. Our bodies have basically been putting up with junk food so long that our body can't cope with it anymore, hence acne.





Now some people will say ';Well so-and-so eats whatever they want and they don't have acne!';





Well everyone is different. Your friend who eats junk food all the time might not get acne, but I'll bet they have something else wrong with them. Maybe they get headaches all the time, or maybe they get sick often. Our bodies all react differently





So what's this mean for you? Well I've touched on the real causes of acne. It is totally preventable and I would only recommend two systems to get clear. Either acne no more or clear for life. Both show natural, *fast* methods that are guaranteed to get you clear and both work wonderfully for anyone with acne.





Acne No More: http://myacnehomeremedies.com/





Clear For Life:http://homemadeacneremedy.com/clearforli鈥?/a>I have some problems with my skin, Acne, Blackheads pls give me your advice?
vinegar can clarify the skin by rinsing away and removing the oils and dirt buildup that mimic blockages in your system by being blockages in your pores, making it impossible for your skin to breathe.








Apple Cider Oily Skin Wash





For this easy wash simply mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of distilled water. Apply the wash to your face with a cotton ball, and avoid the eye area. Rinse with tepid water, and pat dry. This wash is a very effective remover of dirt and oil on the face, leaving your pores feeling more open and fresh.
wash your face in the morning and night.


use face scrub in morning - scrub nose areas the most


there are loads of products out there, just don't use alcohol based ones


if acne persists, see a doctor and they might prescribe lymocycline tablets.


make sure your hair doesnt cover face if your hair is generally greasy
If you're prone to acne, no cream or pill is going to work in the long run.





If you really want to cure acne for good, you need to do it in a natural manner. Otherwise you could have acne into your adult years like thousands of other people do. (I just got rid of mine for good after 12 years)





If you check out my blog there are numerous ways you can get clear naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar