Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make up for skin with blackheads?

hey i have a few blackheads over my nose and on my chin. my foundation doesnt cover it. i have a prom this friday and i obviously dont want them showing. if you could reccomend a product that would get rid of them or make up that covers it that would be fab. I have oily slightly sensitive skin.Make up for skin with blackheads?
try clean and clear black head eraser


fyi i been using clean and clear and it works





p.s i'm not a spam i'm a person lol





heres the web site :)





http://shopcleanandclear.com/index.asp?c鈥?/a>Make up for skin with blackheads?
This might be a little bit too expensive for just covering up blackheads, but I saw some stuff at Sephora, I forgot what it's called, but it's meant to cover up tattoos, veins, etc. My friend got it because she has a dark tattoo on her leg that she needed to cover up for work, it actually works REALLY well and covers up anything. It's real heavy duty stuff, but like I said, it's also really expensive... so if you wouldn't mind spending 30 something dollars on something like that for this and future stuff, I'd check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar