Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I get smooth healthy, anti-blackhead skin?

Well I used to wash my face twice a day, now I moved it up to 3 times a day, since I have pretty oily skin. I'm also starting to drink more water, and eat less fatty foods. Well that's all I've been doing so I can improve my skin.





What else could help, and please no complicated tips or don't tell me to buy 10 diffrent skin-care products.





I'm 15 by the wayHow can I get smooth healthy, anti-blackhead skin?
You have already started doing very good things to help improve your skin, I heard that hunny is a good face mask to use because it has natural blemish control agents in it


Here is a tutorial I just did on youtube about skin care


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaQtppns6鈥?/a>How can I get smooth healthy, anti-blackhead skin?
drink more water


and only wash it 2x a day. 3 is way too much


you're on the right track with diet


make sure you get enough exercise to keep your skin glowing


and when you cleanse, use a gentle cleanser and don't run too hard. Try noxema for blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar