Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have got the worst skin. I dont get pimples, just nasty ugly blackheads and stuff.?

How can I get my face to clear up? I have tried all the department store products, and nothing is helping. Plus when i squeeze the blackheads they get really ugly and red and puffy. I want really pretty clear skin, but i just dont have the money for these expensive products like on tv. Is there any hope for my skin? Plus it is sometimes kinda oily. Any suggestions? Also, i have a few small scars from old blackheads, any suggestions for getting those to be less noticeable? Thank you.I have got the worst skin. I dont get pimples, just nasty ugly blackheads and stuff.?
I had problems with blackheads, and for awhile I was using Blemish Control Toner and Acne Treatment Gel from Mary Kay, but now I use the Microdermabrasion set from Mary Kay, and it is great! My husband went with me when I had my updated facial, and he noticed a difference in my skin. So did I. My face was much clearer and brighter. It glowed! I use it twice a week along with my TimeWise routine. As a consultant, many people think that we don't use the products, but we do. Because we want to be able to show you our skin and tell you about our skin before we used Mary Kay. My skin was extremely dry, and I wasn't able to hold any kind of moisture. That was 9 years ago. Now, my skin is much smoother, softer, and it holds moisture!! I love it! So that's my story. I can help you in anyway I can. I can help with tips. Whatever you need, I can help. You can email me at anytime. There is no pressure to purchase anything. I'm just here to help. Thanks!





LaKeisha Chestnut-Beaujour, Independent Beauty Consultant


LChestnutBeaujour@marykay.comI have got the worst skin. I dont get pimples, just nasty ugly blackheads and stuff.?
try Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating 2-in-1 foaming pads. they have salicylic acid acne treatment on the pads. It's about $6.50 for 28 pads. they are in the soap/moisturizer section and it comes in a small resealable bag. they work very well for me and they don't dry out my face.
alcohal preps (little pads with alcohal on them)...they work great, and cost virtually nothing.
scrub ur face with gentle fingers and less pressure with st ives facial scrub every morning,its about $3.wash ur face with lukewarm water.
Try Clean and Clear blackhead scrub, it only costs like about $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar