Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dry skin and blackheads around nose? ugh...?

I have flaky skin around the sides of my nose, and tiny black things that kind of look like tiny tiny hairs, but most likely are blackheads. I also have a tiny bit of flaky skin around my eyebrows. I use a moisturizer and i exfoliate. How do I get rid of it?Dry skin and blackheads around nose? ugh...?
Try to wash your face with a soap that wont dry out your skin too much. Apply a light moisturizer to your face right after. Maybe every 2-3 days, use a heavy moisturizer on those areas. Dont use anything like alcohol on the flaky areas of your face.. when your face is too dry, you tend to break out more.


You could try a blackhead exfoliating scrub which will remove them and obviously exfoliate your skin


try not to use the scrub too much


You could also use pore strips for your blackheadsDry skin and blackheads around nose? ugh...?
you should try blac soap it works really good for black heads








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar