Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of my dry skin on my face, and get rid of these pimples/blackheads? (effectively)?

Im just tired of these blemishes!! Its like they never go away! Its seems as if I have tried like everything! ... sigh... please help!How can I get rid of my dry skin on my face, and get rid of these pimples/blackheads? (effectively)?
one thing u can do to get rid of dry skin and improve the skin on ur face and the pimples and blackheads is get some exfoilating skin cleanser it has granules in it Oil of Olay sells one and it gets the dry skin off ur face and it helps get rid of the pimples and blackheads. It makes your skin softer and isn't expensive. It helps by getting rid of dead skin on ur face.How can I get rid of my dry skin on my face, and get rid of these pimples/blackheads? (effectively)?
it differs with age/sex, more seen in teen years. but the common rules are:


eat less/or nothing sweet, pregnancy helps, use sauna once a week, exercise, loose weight if overwight, the best medication-tetracycline(has diferent trade name forms): consult your dermatologist


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar