Saturday, June 26, 2010

Red marks from peeled skin and forced out blackheads..?

I woke up with some real dry dark red bad looking spots..i guess mightve been scabs..from popped zits...i peeled them off and the rest easily came off from so much moisturizer...this gave me some red marks... and i also pushed out some blackheads which left some red spots...what should i put on them and will my face be okay tomarrow morning or atleast good enough to cover up..visine the spots w/eRed marks from peeled skin and forced out blackheads..?
I've kind of had the same problem.. dry skin=red spots from the peeled dry skin.. I've been having some luck by putting some neosporin over the inflamed spots, that will keep them from getting re-infected.. Also, Aloe Vera works fairly well on dry/burnt skin so I'm sure it would help improve your skin and help it heal a little quicker.Red marks from peeled skin and forced out blackheads..?
put biore moisturizer it is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar